Thursday, November 22, 2007

Random (quick) thoughts

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

I've been neglectful regarding my blog recently because, as you probably know if you're reading this, I'm in the process of relocating to New York to take a job with a transcription firm.

But here are a few musings/subjects of interest from the past week or so:

-Emerson in the news! This sounds like the type of incident/person that would have annoyed me while I was a student at Emerson. But frankly, I don't see what the big deal is and why the story has become FOX News fodder.

-Beckett was robbed.

-But thank God our World Series MVP is staying. What a class act. The thought of Alex Rodriguez in a Red Sox uniform still sends a chill down my spine.

-I saw Tegan and Sara at Webster Hall in New York on Monday. They put on a great show. Check out my pictures here, and look for my article in next month's issue of Blast.

For interested parties, this was the set list, from what I can remember (not in order):
-Dark Come Soon
-Like O, Like H
-Floorplan
-Nineteen
-Soil Soil
-Monday, Monday, Monday
-So Jealous
-Where Does the Good Go
-Hop a Plane
-When I Get Up
-Speak Slow
-Relief Next to Me
-Walking With a Ghost
-Knife Going In (?)
-Back in Your Head
-The Con
-Call It Off

Encore:
-Umbrella
-You Wouldn't Like Me
-Are You Ten Years Ago
-Take Me Anywhere
-Living Room

3 comments:

D. Paul said...

Sweet photos! Who says you need a fancy, high-falutin' camera with one o' them new-fangled telephoto lenses?

Liz said...

That's what she said:).

Andrea said...

Ummm...The Emerson thing is just stupid. Everyone needs to stop freaking out over it!