Saturday, February 28, 2009

Worlds Collide, Excellently

Anyone who knows me knows I am a veritable music junkie, and also a person who finds disproportionate amounts of pleasure in things of little or no consequence. So, you can imagine my delight when I saw on my iTunes download monitor last weekend that one of my favorite bands, Frightened Rabbit, was going to be a guest on my favorite music podcast, Sound Opinions.

If you have even a passing interest in music, I'd urge you to check out Sound Opinions, which features weekly commentary from two Chicago-based music critics, Greg Kot and my personal idol Jim DeRogatis. And, best of all, it's free (Yes! Free!) from iTunes every week.

Give it a listen, and start with the Frightened Rabbit podcast from February 23rd. It's a good one.

No comments: